- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GT 1030
- Fixed a bug that prevented changes to stereo eye assignment from getting applied from the nvidia-settings control panel.
- Fixed a bug that caused S4 suspend (also known as "hibernate") to hang during suspend when SLI was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where devices would not be properly enumerated by the Vulkan driver. See the "Known Issues" section of the README for more details.
- Fixed a bug that could cause OpenGL applications to crash after calling glDeleteBuffers on VBOs that have been remapped with ARB_vertex_attrib_binding.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause OpenGL applications to lock up until the X server receives input.
- Fixed a bug that caused nvidia-settings to drop device BusID values when making changes to an existing X configuration file.
- Fixed a regression that prevented nvidia-xconfig from querying some GPUs, e.g. when running `nvidia-xconfig -a`.
- Fixed a bug that caused VDPAU playback to be corrupted when extended to coordinates beyond 16384 pixels.
- Updated nvidia-persistenced to initialize nvidia-modeset.ko in addition to nvidia.ko when setting persistence mode.
- Restored several sanity checks that were inadvertently removed from the kernel module build process in the 355.06 driver.
- Added support for a "Nearest" transform filter in the X driver. This causes the X driver to use nearest neighbor filtering when performing screen transformations. The filter can be requested through the 'filter' argument to RandR's RRSetCrtcTransform, or through the 'ResamplingMethod' MetaMode token.
- Fixed a bug where nvidia-installer would install a wrong version of the Vulkan ICD configuration file when GLVND is disabled for the GLX client.
- Fix a bug with GLX_EXT_buffer_age where incorrect buffer age values would be reported for SLI AFR configurations. In such configurations buffer age may now be greater than 3, the previous maximum buffer age.
- Fixed a bug that could cause hanging and Xids when performing RandR transforms with Overlay and SLI enabled.
- Extended the information reported by the NVIDIA Xinerama X extension to report PRIME displays in addition to directly-connected displays.
- Fixed a bug that caused HDMI audio devices to appear or disappear inconsistently when HDMI devices were hotplugged or unplugged.
- Fixed a bug that could cause driver errors when setting modes on X screens running at Depth 8 or Depth 15.
- Fixed a bug that could cause intermittent kernel panics when running with PRIME Sync.
- Fixed a bug that caused a kernel panic when hotplugging HDMI displays on some Zotac mini PCs.
- Updated nvidia-installer to label kernel modules with SELinux file type 'modules_object_t'. Some system SELinux policies only permit loading of kernel modules with this SELinux file type.
- Removed support for checking for and downloading updated driver packages and precompiled kernel interfaces from nvidia-installer. This functionality was limited to unencrypted ftp and http, and was implemented using code that is no longer actively maintained.